Receptionist Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Receptionist

Receptionist Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Okay so you used to work as a cabin crew and ground staff, which one do you prefer? (I don't understand why he care about my past jobs?)

1 Answer

I prefer ground staff (but I am applying for a receptionist position, why does it matter?)

How long would you be available for?

1 Answer

The question that challenged me was when the HR asked me if I did experience handling customer complain and how did I handle it.

1 Answer

If you have a problem with this team member, how do you go about it?

How did you found out about us ?

1 Answer

Are you and introvert or extrovert?

1 Answer

Were you present during the plane crash? (my previous company was a well-known airline which was involved in a big incident. However, interviewer did not do homework and didn't realize that the incident happened way before I worked in my previous company)

1 Answer

You mentioned here you worked as a ground staff for the airline, so that means you are just check-in bags and that's it right? Not much customer service experience here.

110 of 11 Interview Questions