Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you had a problem at work and had to solve it.

ask about previous jobs to see if match if work in this industry

Would I be happy to move to Singapore for position

1 Answer

"if the management has decided on a course of action / approach which goes against the grain of your professional ethics, what would you do?"

Are you more of a technical or sales person?

1 Answer

1. How many students that you can recruit every year? 2. Do you know the Singapore higher education market? How many foreigners study in Singapore, especially for Chinese students.

Why do you want to join FD?

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose." "Tell me about the relationships you've had with the people you've worked with. How would you describe the best ones? The worst?" "What single project or task would you consider your most significant career accomplishment to date? Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, how you measured its success, and what the biggest mistakes you made were."

1. Introduce yourself and working experience? 2. How do you think this job? 3. Do you think you are easy going person? 4. Do you understand China market, any resource you have? 5. How long you stay in Singapore and which school you study with, why choose them, not MDIS?

Asked what sort of contacts I have. Why do I want this job