Sales Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(for this you need to understand that Panduit sells mostly pieces and parts, but thinks of itself as a solutions provider): How would you position Panduit's solutions in the financial services industry space?

2 Answers

Panduit wants to hear that you can sell value, not sell on price. You should tell them you're willing to walk away from a sale before you'd undermine your own pricing system in a given region or industry.

When I first interviewed with Panduit, I was asked one single question -- Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? That was the defining moment......

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

What is my worst experience as sales person.

Do you drink?

I talk about life.

1 Answer

Which products do you think will sell well and not well in the country you represent?

1 Answer

What makes you a good salesperson?

1 Answer

List and elaborate from job requirements, which of them are your strengths and weaknesses

Any questions for us?