Software Engineer Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Singapore

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did you have experience with Sharepoint?

1 Answer

I`ve mentioned that we need to know are we talking about MOSS or Sharepoint server as they are different. Told that have experience with Sharepoint server.

What projects have you done in your undergraduated period?

1 Answer

Do you feel comfortable to be asked to handle other work except the software part, like fixing some hardware problems perhaps for clients? Overtime work or business trips?

1 Answer

For a client/server software architecture, what are the solutions for good user experience with slow client connection?

1 Answer

How to swap 2 variables without using a third variable. And the team leader asked to write a code snippet for assigning 5 colors to the countries on the world map so that no adjacent country has same color.

2 Answers

Find the smallest element in a stack

1 Answer

I was asked to do a offline development assignment.

1 Answer

Actually no unexpected question. All questions are standard interview questions, such as weaknesses and strength, career ambition, communication skills and etc.

1 Answer

I was deliberately asked to complete an assignment in a technical language which I was not familiar with, within 48 hours. The interviewer made it clear that it was to test my ability pick up new technologies.

1 Answer

how many hours can you work in a day?