Skills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skills Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Skills Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would you consider to be your biggest weakness? / Why should we hire you instead of the other people we have interviewed?

1 Answer

What Microsoft and/or Adobe skills do you have and do you have any examples you could show us today.

1 Answer

The one I wasn't expecting was to offer a detailed example of a situation where I had to deal with a difficult coworker. I was asked what I did (if anything) to resolve the situation.

1 Answer

Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with 6-8 audience Won't say it's 'unexpected' but the final onsite interview wasn't easy. First gone through several 1:1 interviews (both behavior and case interviews) and then gone through a panel interview: I was given 75 mins to create a business case including (1) a detailed financial model (pro-forma); (2) a business case presentation and spent the next 45 mins debating with the team on critical business questions in a panel interview They will provide raw data to the business case for the panel interview. Pay attention to: pro-forma framework, data integrity, strategic recommendations, and operational flexibility while thinking through the case.

1 Answer

What executive decisions did I make in my previous position and what decisions were made by my supervisor?

1 Answer

What foods would you pair together and why...

1 Answer

What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?

1 Answer

Case question: How would you approach renewals/retention strategy?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

How would you rank yourself 1 - 10 on your Access/Excel ability? You will be required to take an Access Skills test. The test is very basic and simple if you are familiar and use Access on a daily basis. However, do not lie or exagerate your Access/Excel knowledge. The test will show your true ability.

1120 of 150 Interview Questions