Analyst Interview Questions in Skokie, IL | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Skokie, IL

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked to place in order the following by importance: documentation, process and communication.

1 Answer

Process, communication then documentation (I said doc was second).

The most difficult question was trying to explain why I was out of the corporate world for a duration of time.

1 Answer

Many specific SQL questions to be worked out on paper there in the room. Not sure I can remember specifics, but they ranged from trivial to complicated. Also, basic UNIX questions like "How do you see the available space on a disk mount point?" And "How can you look at the fifth record in a file?"

1 Answer

Tell us about your excel knowledge

1 Answer

Questions were all straightforward. Nothing too difficult that stands out.

Would it bother you to work with a guy who's always first in the office and last out as well?

110 of 17 Interview Questions