Slot Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Slot Attendant Interview Questions

Slot attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All the questions were pretty normal, such as "If you have a supervisor that you don't get along with what do you do?" and the like.

3 Answers

(comment) Nothing really....Supervisors do want they want anyway....like favoritism. So why bother.

You go buy the book by Dale Carnegie " How to win friends and influence people". If you cant get along with him after that, perhaps you should try and work from home.

I agree with you Simzee (but you cannot say that in an interview!!! Hahaha) I had a terrible (irreparable) relationship with a manager - oh she was a work of art... Lets face it, you can't like everybody and not everyone is going to like you. I was ultimately discharged, based on "not getting along;" which I am proud to say because my discharge was based off one person's opinions and not my work ethic/performance. (Got to tell you the Unemployment Benefits are pretty nice when you get fired for an illegitimate reason.) Anyways! My advice, tell them that you constantly "check-in" with the boss, talk to them (managers) as much as possible about your work performance and etc. even if you get fired in the end (as I did), interviewers like when I tell them I tried my best to work things out and that we didn't get along on a "personal" level (which has nothing to do with work performance).

What slot machine experience do you have Basically your ability to do your job

1 Answer

Explain a time....and what were your steps to solving this issue, what was the outcome?

Name a time you had to multi task what were the steps you took.

Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer?

Name something unique you will bring to Harrahs?

1 Answer