Account Executive Interview Questions in Slough, UK | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Account Executive Interview Questions in Slough, UK

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Getting the presentation right.

1 Answer

Do a lot of research and plan your presentation - quite simple really, but amazed at how many candidates fail to do this.

what was the most difficult client relationship you had to maintain

1 Answer

The recruiter do not keep the word with you, it is difficult to be hired not because of question but due to lack of attention and details from recruiters.

1 Answer

No particular difficult nor unexpected questions

1 Answer

Why are you so competitive?

Are you successful?

1 Answer

Asked to describe about my self, what I would bring to the company and the role and then we went through my CV step by step and was asked about what experiences and skills I have gained in each thing I have done.

Why do you think you would fit the role you are applying for?

The face-to-face interview questions are pretty standard. They are clear with you that they want to assess your drive, intellect, executive presence and sales skills. Overall, they are looking for a successful candidate to have the 'right traits' for Gartner - positivity, enthusiasm, strong motivation and drive to succeed, structured approach to setting and (over)achieving goals. The panel interview is looking for more of the same, with a more intensive focus on your ability to uncover a prospect's real pain points during a role-play first meeting with a CIO and then a closer look at your ability to sell yourself, when you get to formally present to the room why you and Gartner are a match made in heaven.

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current employer?