Manager Interview Questions in Slough, UK | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Manager Interview Questions in Slough, UK

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the weak points of the Equalogic product line and how would you overcome objections about them.

1 Answer

I discussed the various well known weaknesses of the product and explained that no product is perfect and that one needs to make sure to properly position a product so that the weak points of it are not important. Also, it is important to know if these aspects of the product are relevant to the customer's requirements.

What do you think of the offices?

2 Answers

What would you do to make this work - currently we do not have a EMEA department

1 Answer

Describe my experience in recruitment.

1 Answer

I've read your CV and to be honest I don't believe it.

1 Answer

What is the most important thing to recruit a new publisher/client?

1 Answer

"Look back at the whole recruiting process. Do you think you did well? In my shoes, being objective, would you hire yourself?"

1 Answer

Who are you going to call now to say you just got offered to job?

1 Answer

Why would you like to work for us an what can you bring us

110 of 403 Interview Questions