Product Manager Interview Questions in Slough, UK | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Product Manager Interview Questions in Slough, UK

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you think of the offices?

2 Answers

I admire frugality.

Tehe, this answer rocks!

Tell us in which way you would manage communication to travel 10K agencies

No question was really difficult. Overall I was amazed to find out how little the senior management knew.

You have three competing and urgent requests from three stakeholders: Engineering, Sales and Legal. How do prioritise the requests when all stakeholders have equal seniority and aren't taking no for an answer?

1 Answer

Describe a difficult situation with a colleague. How did you handle it?

Can you give me a presentation on 3 killer features (made up by you) of a new product we should be launching?

1. Candidate Presentation on a complex topic, something he’s passionate about, either work or personal 2. PM/Business Panel Q&A (60 mins) Covering: - Industry trends - Commercial and competitive awareness - Business case development - Negotiation skills - Conflict management to understand empathy with customers/stakeholders - Thinking under pressure - Decision making and metrics - Self-awareness/EQ > critical feedback, gone wrong, delivering a message you don’t agree with - Team fit 3. Delivery and Technical Nouse - Role of PM with PO (split and combined) - Agile delivery, - Requirements definitions - Effective communication - Team fit

standard questions: why sony? why should we hire you? where do you see yourself in a few years? how do you describe yourself?

To explain what I would do within the first 30/60/90 days on the job.

110 of 21 Interview Questions