Sales Interview Questions in Slough, UK | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Slough, UK

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Plan a large business-critical annual project for the company with a 6-figure budget.

1 Answer

Wanted to understand what I would bring to the company.

1 Answer

What's your sense of purpose (the only way to get past this is to reference a childhood trauma, preferably relating to not wanting to let your parents down)

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you noticed that someone was better than you at something.

Why do you think you fit in At Ted baker

1 Answer

There were so many really silly questions that I could not have fully prepared for in a million years. One of my favourites was 'When was the last time you asked 'why' 5 times? So, er, exactly 5?

2 Answers

If you saw a manager taking money from a charity box what would you do?

1 Answer

What would you do if you believed that you were doing something right for a customer but your manager thought it was wrong?

scenario questions