Manager Interview Questions in Smyrna, GA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Smyrna, GA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Interviewer did not ask any difficult questions, but seem to focus on the job being more of a clerical position.

3 Answers

I expressed my superior clerical skills, especially as an Operations, distribution and logistics person. However in the end, he was truly looking for an administrative person to assist him in presenting reports to top management.

Yes air

Yes sir

What would be your dream project?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

How will your previous experience apply to our company’s projected growth? What will you be able to contribute that will separate you from other candidates?

What are you looking for in the role?

Why do you feel yourself to be the best candidate for the position.

Not many questions were asked. Main was just asking me about me previous work history as shown on my resume, and then went into questions about pay, benefits, etc.

Describe a tough sales situation and how you turned it into a positive.

110 of 18 Interview Questions