Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Social Media Manager Interview Questions

When interviewing you as social media manager, employers want to assess your technical skills with social media communication and monitoring technologies and your "soft skills" in terms creating compelling social campaigns and being the voice of the brand. Expect lots of questions about how you use technologies and lots of hypotheticals about how you would handle different difficult situations. Employers will also ask about successful campaigns that you ran, and how you demonstrated success.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

I didn't have a good answer for this one.

Its such a tricky question. I guess its by the analytic we use to know the page views and all..

Try to define "scale", ask for clarifications. Are we trying to scale to more users or to more ad providers? Are there any current bottlenecks? What is the goal here? How about we improve the experience by providing more relevant ads? etc...

What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?

2 Answers

What kind of tools do you use for social media management?

1 Answer

Please send me some ideas for community initiatives that you think would benefit Salesforce.

1 Answer

What do you think you can do in the realm of social media for Salesforce, based on your experience thus far?

1 Answer

If a client asked you to be a "roadie" for the day to help set up equipment, etc., what would your answer be and would you request payment or not?

1 Answer

How would you use your job duties at your current role in a Twitter capacity?

1 Answer

How do I view and how much importance do I give to negative reviews online? Since a big concern for the hotel industry is dealing with review sites such as Yelp and Trip Advisor.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

I was asked the standard question about what makes me the best candidate out of the 3 being considered.

110 of 353 Interview Questions