Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Social Media Manager Interview Questions

When interviewing you as social media manager, employers want to assess your technical skills with social media communication and monitoring technologies and your "soft skills" in terms creating compelling social campaigns and being the voice of the brand. Expect lots of questions about how you use technologies and lots of hypotheticals about how you would handle different difficult situations. Employers will also ask about successful campaigns that you ran, and how you demonstrated success.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about your background and social media experience.

"15 minute presentation by you – this can be whatever you want it to be. We encourage being as creative as possible. Past examples have been – a power point to show your skills and ‘why Clorox’. Pinterest boards to showcase your personality, past work and ‘why Clorox’."

What's the best social campaign you've worked on?

They weren't interested in me at all. I was clearly qualified. All they did was talk about their needs.

Which social media platforms are you familiar with? Do you have experience with social media management tools? What do you love about social media?

I was asked how I would develop a social media profile for a dog!

What would you differently with our social media channels if you had the chance.

4150 of 261 Interview Questions