Social Media Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Media Strategist Interview Questions

Social media strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.

4 Answers

Would not give answer.

How come you did not answer? Just curious..

Where hire someone if you give away strategies for free? The VP of talent, literally has someone fill out what to put on her linkedin Profile. Seriously... A VP of Talent Donata Davenport doesn't know how to use linkedin and she is recruiting talent for a major company!? Donata Davenport later changed the title to HR specialist. That makes no sense for HR to do. Her methodology on business structures are poor. That is why they can't get their online job portal more candidates.

I was asked to give my opinion on a hypothetical client scenario.

1 Answer

How do you foresee the digital marketplace for PDS 5 years from now?

1 Answer

Do you have a favorite Excel formula? (I think this was asked mostly out of curiosity on the interviewer's part and less formally than the other questions in the interview).

1 Answer

The personality test is only 2 questions and apparently says A LOT about you.

1 Answer

Do you think Facebook has value to brands?

What is your favorite social network, and why?

There weren't any difficult questions but one employee asked what I call "preference" questions. For example, detailed or time-sensitive? They were more in-depth than that example and for many, there wasn't an obvious choice (why I call it preference). Since this particular person left the interview early and didn't ask many questions, I couldn't gauge which preference was "correct" in his opinion.

How can I manage to work from such long distance? What do I expect from Youtern?

2 Answers