Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Worker Interview Questions

"Social workers bring their passion and commitment to work as they help build stronger communities, families, and individuals. During the interview process be prepared to discuss case studies in which tough decisions need to made as well as what drives you to help others. Employers look for resilient individuals with strong communication skills who bring passion to the job. You will need a bachelor's degree in social work or a related field, and in some cases a state license."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a patient who came into the hospital and had two children at home that she could not care for while she was an inpatient here?

1 Answer

Discuss with supervisor; report to CPS; document, follow up.

Why do you want to work in the HIV/ADS population?

1 Answer

How would you handle conflict with a co-worker? What would you do?

1 Answer

tell us about a time you disagreed with you supervisor. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How has a treatment plan changed during the course of my medical support services for a patient? Why did it change and did my work have any contribution to the treatment plan change?

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience working with special needs children

1 Answer

What happens if you pass your state licensing exam and we only have positions available for unlicensed social workers. Because there a great difference in pay would you leave?

1 Answer

Tell us what you know about the agency?

1 Answer

It wasn't a technical question at all, just pointless. I was asked what my zodiac sign is.

2 Answers

What's wrong with you? (I think they asked it in a better way, like what are you not good at or would like to learn to be better at)

110 of 414 Interview Questions