Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Worker Interview Questions

"Social workers bring their passion and commitment to work as they help build stronger communities, families, and individuals. During the interview process be prepared to discuss case studies in which tough decisions need to made as well as what drives you to help others. Employers look for resilient individuals with strong communication skills who bring passion to the job. You will need a bachelor's degree in social work or a related field, and in some cases a state license."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the HIV/ADS population?

2 Answers

My passion is to serve vulnerable populations.

Hiv / Aids peoples are avoid in this society. I like takecare of these peolpes. I like patients giving care.

How would you handle a patient who came into the hospital and had two children at home that she could not care for while she was an inpatient here?

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience working with special needs children

1 Answer

How would you handle conflict with a co-worker? What would you do?

1 Answer

tell us about a time you disagreed with you supervisor. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How has a treatment plan changed during the course of my medical support services for a patient? Why did it change and did my work have any contribution to the treatment plan change?

1 Answer

What was your most difficult case?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions concerned whether I was willing to take a significant cut in salary and benefits in order to comply with the union's capitulations to management. I was not made aware of these issues until I drove over 500 miles for the in person interview.

1 Answer

What's wrong with you? (I think they asked it in a better way, like what are you not good at or would like to learn to be better at)

1 Answer

Why was I a social worker

110 of 467 Interview Questions