Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Worker Interview Questions

"Social workers bring their passion and commitment to work as they help build stronger communities, families, and individuals. During the interview process be prepared to discuss case studies in which tough decisions need to made as well as what drives you to help others. Employers look for resilient individuals with strong communication skills who bring passion to the job. You will need a bachelor's degree in social work or a related field, and in some cases a state license."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work in the HIV/ADS population?

3 Answers

My passion is to serve vulnerable populations.

Hiv / Aids peoples are avoid in this society. I like takecare of these peolpes. I like patients giving care.

I have a lot of experience working with the community. I’m familiar with this type of population and would like to continue working helping the community from different programs.

How would you handle a patient who came into the hospital and had two children at home that she could not care for while she was an inpatient here?

1 Answer

I was asked about my experience working with special needs children

1 Answer

How would you handle conflict with a co-worker? What would you do?

1 Answer

tell us about a time you disagreed with you supervisor. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How has a treatment plan changed during the course of my medical support services for a patient? Why did it change and did my work have any contribution to the treatment plan change?

1 Answer

What was your most difficult case?

4 Answers

Why the interest in PVHMC and why an interest to work there.

4 Answers

Are you able to use your own personal vehicle to travel to different job sites?

3 Answers

How did I feel working with a diverse population? Or What was my educational background.

110 of 679 Interview Questions