Want a Free Job Posting?

Software Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Automation Engineer"?  See Companies

“How would you test a $5,000 trek bicycle against a Walmart $200 bicycle? What may lead the $200 bicycle to be better?”

“Selenium Architecture , Selenium Grid configurations , Work related questions”

“Some basic technical skills question. Fundamentals on the software testing.Resume drill down.”

“The difficult part for me was just writing the code on the board.”

“In Perl, how to match strings from two data sources, one a big text file, and the other a smaller text file, and code a whole example on the whiteboard (some pseudo code ok), including reading in...”

“Asked about my experience and knowledge of implementing and driving testing with Selenium, as well as ways to do any kind of unit testing with Android and Java.”

“Explain a nuances of methods in Java vs C++ and key differences. The desired answer is that C++ requires virtual keyword but Java is different.”

“Sent me a java script file and asked me to modified it and ran it using testComplete”

“Best I recall, the gist of it was code up in C/C++ on the whiteboard, a function to tell if a string contained any numeric digits.”

“Don't remember exactly but it was asking my understanding of processor cache architecture vs RAM, e.g., memory locality and associated performance.”

110 of 15 Interview Questions