Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Consultant Interview Questions

Software consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a class?

4 Answers

Just because you have years of programming experience, doesn't mean you won’t be asked entry-level question. Prepare for this.

This is a reasonable question for a senior person - you should be able to explain basics to a client, manager or junior person. So a answer could be: A class is a group of objects with shared properties. Using classes reduces time needed for new coding and simplifies changes.

Take responsibility for your actions. For someone with that much experience, you can't answer this stupid question? I do interviews and hires and if you gave me that lame excuse, I would terminate the interview on the spot. Every resume I look at looks the same (same experience, job titles, job responsibility). You need to make the difference in the interview, this is what distinguish you from the other 100 candidates. Hate to say it but, with the economy the way it is, it is easier to be choosy on who I hire.

What would you do to entertain yourself if your flight had been delayed by two hours.

2 Answers

Given an array of numbers, print out Fiz if the number is divisible by 3, Buzz if divisible by 5 and FizzBuzz if divisible by both. Print the number if it is not divisible by either.

2 Answers

You have someone speaking in a microphone. How would you record someone's voice? If there was noise, where would you cancel it out on the signal(beginning or end of the wire)? How would a longer wire affect the signal?

Are you married?

2 Answers

is java pass by value or pass by reference

1 Answer

Q: Do you have any call center experience?

1 Answer

Communication round is detailed review of resume with behavioral questions. Technical round had questions about networks, problem solving like how to send a message in a box if the the sender and receiver both have different locks and keys (public key encryption), if there is a bulb in a room and 4 switches outside, how will you know which switch is connected to the bulb by entering the room only once.

3 Answers

Would you consider moving to the home office in California?

1 Answer

where did you graduate from

110 of 243 Interview Questions