Want a Free Job Posting?

Software Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Consultant"?  See Companies

“You have to discuss with the panel about the brainstorming session you would conduct with your team before talking to CIO of a company about the security loopholes in the mobile devices.”

“No Difficult Questions, They make only DIFFICULT CONTRACTS, so people CANNOT get out of it. They only pay around 40% of what you are being billed. Usually good companies in USA pay in the...”

“They asked me to tell a bit about myself (give my story) and that was pretty much it in the first interview.”

“Given the time, find the degrees between the minute and hours hands.”

“You never know what kind of technical question they may ask but make sure you know the technology you are applying for. Also be prepared to answer a question on how you identified a problem at work...”

“You have 9 beans. 8 of a particular weight, 1 of a lighter weight, but all of the same volume, shape, etc. Basically you can't tell them apart. You also have a scale, like a mechanical balance...”

“Given 2 ropes which burn in 60 min each. How will you measure 45 minutes with these ropes?”

“They asked a few riddles to see how my thought process worked.”

“I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions. I did have to take a drug test which was a little inconvenient; however it's well worth the trouble.”

“What mobile operating systems do you know? Which one do you prefer and why? What are the latest versions?”

2130 of 143 Interview Questions