Software Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Design Engineer Interview Questions

Software design engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

A logical math problem involving a rowboat, a lake, and a lion that can go 3x as fast as the boat. The question was whether or not I could make it to the shore.

2 Answers

Given two linked lists A and B, return a new linked list C, where C consists of all elements in A or B that are contained in only A or only B.

2 Answers

Given an array of 100 integers where every integer from 1-101 occurs once, except for one. Find the missing integer.

3 Answers

I don't remember being asked any outright questions, we discussed dimension-conformation, Data-Warehousing fundamentals and Cosmos/Scope basics.

1 Answer

Work out an algorithm for printing out the individual characters to show the decimal representation of an arbitrary integer.

1 Answer

What product at Dolby would you improve and why?

design a furniture store

1 Answer

Began by asking if I knew what a stack crash is. Then asked what happens during a function call, and how can this be exploited.

1 Answer

Reverse the order of words in a string.

1 Answer

There was not much the usual technical grill but just checking technical background and projects. Very amicable conversation in checking out both sides. Due to the nature of their business, deep understanding of TCPIP and the way to test for performance and reliability were their utmost needs at the time.

1120 of 104 Interview Questions