Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Software development engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you remove duplicates from a linked list? How would you remove duplicates without using a temporary variable?

Graph traversal, linked lists, other stuff from Cracking the Coding Interview

1 Answer

Given the tax ids and phone numbers of everyone in NYC, go and get their email addresses. Now what would you change if we expand to NY state? The US?

1 Answer

Design and implement a data structure for Least Recently Used (LRU) cache. It should support the following operations: get and set. get(key) - Get the value (will always be positive) of the key if the key exists in the cache, otherwise return -1. set(key, value) - Set or insert the value if the key is not already present. When the cache reached its capacity, it should invalidate the least recently used item before inserting a new item.

2 Answers

Find all pairs of numbers in an array that sum to a given number, n, in linear time

1 Answer

All questions I was asked about was about the project.

1 Answer

Made a "deep copy" function for the following class: public class Node { public String data; public List chain; } By "deep copy" he meant that each node in the chain needs to be a fresh copy, not the original nodes. That way modifying the original node will not change the copy in any way.

1 Answer

Design and describe the classes you would use when implementing the card game War.

Design an LRU cache

1 Answer

Design your own hashmap in Java.

2130 of 288 Interview Questions