Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Software development engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

It is all related to explaining your choice of data structure/algorithm in your code. Nothing outside!

1 Answer

The on-site interview was a group interview format. They split the group up into teams of three and had one overarching problem that was then split into three separate coding problems where each member of each three person team picked one of the three coding problems to work on. The three coding problems were related to each other in the sense that the output from one would be the input for the other.

1 Answer

Hashmap, and bst related questions. The last round was some random database question.

1 Answer

Questions about algorithms and data structures (trees, heaps, queues), some of them were straight from other coding problems found in interviews, other were more design problems when I needed to use the correct data structures. Interview with manager and bar raiser are more open questions: they explain a problem and ask me how would I assess the problem, find the root cause and fix it.

1 Answer

coding test: Give a linked list, what is the most efficient way to find the middle node?

1 Answer

After the coding test, he also asked me what are the different test conditions can be?

1 Answer

Standard and simple questions, no tricks.

1 Answer

What is a hash map? How could you use hash maps to find the intersection between two arrays faster?

3140 of 291 Interview Questions