Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Development Engineer I Interview Questions

Software development engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

BST with different test cases which returns tree is BST or not. ? Given array of 4 values,we need to add the two consecutive numbers so that it gives different combinations of values with there sums we nee d to pop out the smallest value among those combinations?

1 Answer

A big project for 4 teams each with 3 people to do.

4 Answers

I signed an NDA and I will respect it. However, questions were related to algorithms and data structures as well as OOP.

Number Sequences, Letter Sequences, Problems involving placements at a table with requirements

If you had more time, what would you do to continue the project?

1 Answer

Can't talk too much about it, but it's all about extending, modifying, and implementing a core library that they give you.

Technical screen was a simple string question. On-site was pretty much all white board coding rounds, 1 interview on design question and all of them spent some time on any one of the 14 leadership principles. Questions- - Print binary tree spirally - Topological sort for a graph - 2 dynamic programming questions - Design a service like Netflix(design interview, this one is the most important interviews. Goes into a little depth. I recommend familiarizing yourself with Consistent Hashing, how it works etc)

merge two linked list

2 Answers

1. How do you pass something by reference in Python? 2. Write code to find the time between two dates? 3. Implement a tree and depth first search on that tree

4 Answers