Want a Free Job Posting?

Software Development Engineer II Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Development Engineer II"?  See Companies

“Design a Database for an Email Service.”

“The interviewer asked me if I am aware that the position I am being interviewed for is lower than my current one.”

“How will you write a function to merge two sorted arrays assuming one of them have enough space to hold all the members.”

“Test the Find - Replace Dialog”

“Their absurd quiz. Why would you ask someone to author a search algorithm from scratch when there are so many good ones available in open source and on various chat boards and blogs. A smart...”

“Describe the most challenging problem you've had and how you solved it?”

“Mathematically prove "Birthday paradox".”

“What is the best way to find files containing a US phone number in a collection of more than 10000 html files.”

“Several machine learning concepts in the first interview such as Why decision tree is not better than a random forest, explain hypothesis testing, situation specific designs. In the second interview...”

“Is there a situation in your career with your colleagues that you would like to fix (if given the chance)? What is your greatest achievement? Some think big questions. How would you solve the Netflix...”

3140 of 201 Interview Questions