Software Engineer Co Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Co Op Interview Questions

Software engineer co op interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How to print a link list reversely

3 Answers

The simplest solution would be: 1. Traverse a linked list from head to tail 2. During traversal, push all the elements of the node into a stack 3. Once the traversal is done, pop all elements and this will print the linked list in reverse order ... Looking fwd for an optimized solution ...

void printLLreverse(Node *headNode) { //this is going to just iterate through the LL //add each element to a stack and //print the stack when we are finished stack llStack; Node* currNode = headNode; while(currNode) { llStack.push(currNode->data); currNode = currNode->next; } while(llStack.size() > 0) { cout << llStack.top(); llStack.pop(); } }

the stack solution is good, you can also use recursion void printReverse(ListNode node) { if(node == null) return; printReverse(node.next); System.out.println(node.value); }

Design a function that will return a pointer to the n-th element from the end of a linked list.

1 Answer

Design an algorithm to compute the even parity bit for a binary input of any size.

1 Answer

What is a binary search tree and how to get an ordered array from the tree

1 Answer

The detail of my recent course project

1 Answer

When is the right time to optimize the code?

1 Answer

Develop a full stack web application based on a customer issue.

Tell me the best project (from the resume) that you have worked on. Explain the architecture you used or algorithms involved and the technologies you used.

I was asked about the work experience on my resume.

110 of 91 Interview Questions