Want a Free Job Posting?

Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Software Engineer I"?  See Companies

“Find the average value of a binary tree both recursively and iteratively. Explain why iteratively may be preferred over recursively.”

“Given any string, find the index of the start of the first duplicated 3-letter subsequence. For example, in abcabcdef, it would be 0, and abcdefdef would be 3, and then abcdefkajdkffatabcdef would be...”

“Discuss finding the most efficient route in terms of cost and time for moving products through warehouses to customers. Explain algorithm complexity.”

“You are given a n*n matrix of bits (1s and 0s) where 1 represents land and 0 represents water. Adjacent 1s can be considered as joined together to form sort of island in water. Count the number of...”

“Do you know .net?”

“Describe a time when you made a split-second decision and decided not to follow through with it.”

“Programming exercise.”

“Graph coding question regarding showing all the possible movies that contain the same themes.”

“Give you an array of integers without duplication. Let you write a piece of code to return the pairs that their sum is 100.”

“What is the level of your documentation skills and SQL knowledge?”

1120 of 387 Interview Questions