Software Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Engineer II Interview Questions

Software engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The interviewer asked me if I am aware that the position I am being interviewed for is lower than my current one.

1 Answer

I had a lot of work experience with a lot of short term contracts, and was asked why I didn't stay longer, if I had issues with commitment or meeting expectations, and how often I looked for a new job while I was still working in a current role.

1 Answer

Their absurd quiz. Why would you ask someone to author a search algorithm from scratch when there are so many good ones available in open source and on various chat boards and blogs. A smart software engineer would never design one from scratch - he/she would look at what's been previously done (after all, it's NOT a new problem; it's been solved and optimized numerous times over), and select/adapt for one's specific application. I fail to see how this "quiz" helps differentiate good candidates from poor ones (IMO, it does quite the opposite).

1 Answer

Have you seen any of the work you will be helping with?

1 Answer

Why did you choose LiveOps?

1 Answer

Several machine learning concepts in the first interview such as Why decision tree is not better than a random forest, explain hypothesis testing, situation specific designs. In the second interview asked to find sub-strings from a string which are valid dictionary words.

1 Answer

After the interview was over asked if I had time to stay for one more interview.

What is a table?

1 Answer

Is there a situation in your career with your colleagues that you would like to fix (if given the chance)? What is your greatest achievement? Some think big questions. How would you solve the Netflix challenge?

1 Answer

What if the numbers are not integers ? What if the numbers are negative numbers ?

4150 of 609 Interview Questions