Software Engineer (Quality Engineer) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Engineer (Quality Engineer) Interview Questions

Software engineer (quality engineer) interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

I would try to create a form of a prototype of said idea and present it along with taking ownership and compassion for the new feature.

Give an array of Integer which contain duplicate number from 1-100, how to count how many distinct number you have?

7 Answers

The brain teaser: what is the last digit of 2007 power 2007

4 Answers

Interview questions: recursion, probability

4 Answers

How to reverse a String? How to deal with it if the input string is null?

4 Answers

There are 4 people going through a bridge. One takes 5-min, one takes 1-min, one takes 2-min, and one takes 10-min. And only two people can go through once. Question: what is the shortest time that 4 people cross the bridge?

3 Answers

A very hard brain teaser that requires creativity. You don't necessarily have to get the right answer, but you have to come up with some intelligent ways of tackling the problem. Don't be afraid to talk about your thought process, even if it's not right.

2 Answers

Questions about your background.

1 Answer

Wanted to know what I had studied in college as a BS Computer Information systems major. Inquired extensively about my experience and skills with my internship job at a major telecom company.

1 Answer

Interview question: There is a function f, input are names(array), the function will put comma between these names and put a star(*) in the middle of these names. Please design 8 sets of input to test this function.