Software engineer sr developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software engineer sr developer Interview Questions

software engineer sr developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

While waiting for my telephone interview and sitting here for 23 minutes, I went on GlassDoor.com and researched the company. It turns out the company is notorious for being late on telephone interviews and I have read over some very bad experiences from other candidates.

1 Answer

General information about my work history, and the kinds of things I had worked on in the past.

1 Answer

construct a data structure that, given a dictionary of words, can form all words while traversing a "boggle grid"

2 Answers

how to determine if 2 linked lists are merged at a common node in O(n) time

1 Answer

"We can't tell you what you'll be working on"

1 Answer

a) Develop a XML parser (rules: Node closures and single root node..i.e. root node cannot be duplicated in structure). b) Count occurrences of words in a string (with string too large to be processed in memory).

1 Answer

1. Write a program to print all paths in a binary tree where path-sum is equal to given number. This was asked in telephonic screening. 2. How will you serialize and de-serialize binary tree? 3. Find a median for a stream of numbers? Now, design a service which has this api to perform this operations? you have multiple streams now. 4. Give a start string "ball" , end string "John" and a dictionary that contains the some words. Find if you can conver "ball" to "john" by changing one char at a time, and using the words from the dictionary? How will you design large scale service doing the same?

The answer given was a possible solution. The answer the interviewer wanted involved Reflection.

How would you design the Matchmaking service used by Xbox Live ?

2130 of 140 Interview Questions