Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Software Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

1 Answer

Yes I would try to make myself flexible for travelling

You have a genealogy: 1) Describe a data structure to represent it. 2) Given any two people within the genealogy, describe an algorithm to determine if they share a common ancestor. You just need to return true/false, not all ancestors.

6 Answers

What is your favorite technical acronym?

2 Answers

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

There is no sound coming out of the speakers. How do you troubleshoot the issue.

4 Answers

Most unexpected: what are the 2 golden rules of an op amp (I’m a mechanical engineer)?

What is SDLC

how to find the closest 2 number in an array of unique positive number

5 Answers

Given 999 distinct numbers between 1 and 1000, find one/two that is/are missing.

4 Answers

In as much technical detail as possible, how would you design the infrastructure for a twitter-like site (at scale).

1 Answer