Software quality assurance engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for software quality assurance engineer

Software quality assurance engineer Interview Questions

1,000

software quality assurance engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

I would try to create a form of a prototype of said idea and present it along with taking ownership and compassion for the new feature.

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?

47 Answers

You have five bottles with pills. One bottle has 9 gram pills, the others have 10 gram pills. You have a scale that can only be used once. How can you find out which bottle contains the 9 gram pills?

how to find the closest 2 number in an array of unique positive number

how to test a toaster?

5 Answers

Why do you want to work for Apple

3 Answers

Q9: What shell command renames filename1 to filename2?

3 Answers

"Given this 'web page' of an interactive calculator where you can insert values and the results be printed to the screen, what methods would you use to 'break' the code?"

3 Answers

One of interviewers gave me a piece of code where 'while' loop incorporated several embedded 'for' loops and several variables was initialized in one of the loops, and asked me to describe what this code doing.