Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions

Software quality assurance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

I would try to create a form of a prototype of said idea and present it along with taking ownership and compassion for the new feature.

why do you want this job.

1 Answer

Being asked how to fix a programming issue related to Internet Explorer. I am not a programmer yet and wasn't interviewing to be one, so how I would be expected to know that I don't know. A more appropriate question would have been how would I test that particular issue to make sure it was fixed

1 Answer

If we have a string of 7 characters and we can put from 'a' to 'z' in any of these places, write a program which its output is from 'aaaaaaa' to 'zzzzzzz'.

1 Answer

Wanted to know what I had studied in college as a BS Computer Information systems major. Inquired extensively about my experience and skills with my internship job at a major telecom company.

1 Answer

Test cases for a given problem and program to generate them

1 Answer

Given a tight schedule how will you decide what to test and which test cases to execute.

1 Answer

Tell me five things you are not.

1 Answer

Blue grip pen with red ink how would you test the pen test

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where you may be on the phone with a client, while a co-worker shoots you in the head with a nerf gun.

110 of 125 Interview Questions