Software Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Software quality engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Interview question: There is a function f, input are names(array), the function will put comma between these names and put a star(*) in the middle of these names. Please design 8 sets of input to test this function.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with Selenium or other open source tools

1 Answer

Phone interview: reverse an array, and write test cases for it. Onsite: 1. How to test twitter posting? 2. Programming test 2 methods: reverse a string and compare 2 strings. Write test cases for both methods. 3. Manager Interview 4. Revers a circled linked list. Questions about singleton pattern.

1 Answer

I had a difficult question about how one would test a web server.

1 Answer

What is the big O running time of bogo sort? Answer: infinity.

1 Answer

Blue grip pen with red ink how would you test the pen test

1 Answer

What is a good automation framework?

1 Answer

He asked me to test a code which was supposed to throw an exception in one scenario. Test method should be expecting exception as the output from the method.

1 Answer

All tech questions are entry level math and programming question, which I've solved hundreds of time in the college. As long as you do have a degree in the relative field and you are familiar with their product, you won't have any problem. Go through their customer tutorial is a must-do. Though they are not hard questions, but 5 hours interview without a sec of break still drove me crazy - yes the lunch is also a part of the interview, for sure.

1 Answer

You are aware this is a Quality Engineer position, yes?

1120 of 175 Interview Questions