Software Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Specialist Interview Questions

Software specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a time you had to thnik outside the box.

1 Answer

I described moving from an office experience to a telecommute position and having to adapt my resources to fit. I was later ribbed about that by an interviewer as well as other questions much like-> do I like software or hardware better. I answered software because I actually write and enjoy code. That answer was met by comments on how software depends on hardware. This made me realize the answers I was going to give were not going to be right. I kept eye contact smiled and stayed fully engaged with the interviewers. Overall I did not do as well as I wanted in the interview and interviewers took 2 weeks longer to get back with me than they specified.

Why do I not like macs

No difficult questions.

1 Answer

A question regarding my stance of the balance of product deadlines vs product quality.

1 Answer

Nothing so difficult, mostly behavioral question, also, they wanted to know how enthusiastic I was about joining them

1 Answer

Introduces a technical situation asks you what sorts of steps you would take to troubleshoot it. Also asks some project management questions such as how you would manage multiple tasks.

1 Answer

How are you at Accounting?

1 Answer

They just asked very simple programming questions.

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where a rehab facility calls and says they are not seeing any of the patient's records from the hospital on their dashboard?

1 Answer

Without using any tools - how will you calculate the number of Saturdays remaining in this year

110 of 89 Interview Questions