Software Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Software Test Interview Questions

1,369

Software test interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The Game of Nim worded diffently.

11 Answers

Given a set of numbers -50 to 50, find all pairs that add up to a certain sum that is passed in. What's the O notation for what you just wrote? Can you make it faster? Can you find an O(n) solution? Implement the O(n) solution

14 Answers

Given a list of n numbers. All numbers except one are unique. Find the number with duplicate entry.

8 Answers

You are a parking lot attendant in a lot that has one open spot, and you want to move the cars from their original positions into a new arrangement. Create a program that will print out instructions on how to move the cars most efficiently.

7 Answers

Asked to implement a function that takes an integer and returns whether or not the number had an odd or even number of 1 bits.

6 Answers

2. Find top 100 maximum number from a continuous input stream.

6 Answers

First explain what a tree, then binary tree, then a binary search tree is. Now implement a function that verifies whether a binary tree is a valid binary search tree.

5 Answers

Given a binary tree, how would you set the keys/values of all the nodes and their child pointers to null. No language restriction. Do it iteratively in O(N) time with O(1) space complexity where N is the number of nodes in the tree. Other Details: - Tree is just a regular Binary Tree and doesn't have the BST property. - It is not guaranteed to be balanced. - You may do whatever you want to the tree however, you must ensure that all the nodes in the tree and their left/right pointers are set to null.

5 Answers

Onsite Interview 2 a): check whether a number is the power of 2 b) Skyline silhouette puzzle . c) Discussion on uses of hash-tables and trees ? d) Few general questions on Work and academic background .

5 Answers

I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they couldn't resist the opportunity to. It was the following "There are 20 different socks of two types in a drawer in a completely dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you should grab to ensure you have a matching pair?"

1120 of 1,369 Interview Questions