Solution Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solution Analyst Interview Questions

Solution analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The Solutions Challenge - a scenario were you will be asked to conduct a Q&A requirements gathering session, and then wireframe a solution.

1 Answer

There is no correct solution - only how you approach the task.

1) Interpret this SQL query 2) Python - how would you save variable names in case you would need to modify the variables later 3) tell me more about some project (from resume)

1 Answer

Describe a time when you lost a customer's trust.

1 Answer

My least expected question was how I would have done one of my relevant projects if I was making that software for Vitech. I had done research into agile development and I had asked questions about how Vitech does their work, so it wasn't precisely difficult, but it did make me think because I didn't anticipate the question.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you helped another co-worker? How do you deal with hard customers? How do you deal with pressure? Tell me about a time you lead a project? Why are you interested in the position?

1 Answer

What makes you want this position?

1 Answer

Got drilled about how Quantitative Easing works, and 3 tools Fed has to control interest rates and Money Supply.

1 Answer

He kept asking if I could go back and redo my answer what would I change. Asked that at least 4 times. Asked me if i was starting a parachute company for blind solo skydivers, how would I sell it and what special features would it need? Also asked me to explain rugby ( my college sport) to him. Asked em to sell him on my favorite hobby.

1 Answer

Describe how you moved from one job role to the next with your former employer.

110 of 172 Interview Questions