Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solution Architect Interview Questions

Solution architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you feel you should work for Annese? Wasn't difficult just caught off guard when it was asked, was mixed with other questions that made it unexpected at the time.

1 Answer

Overall was very positive, the only Con was the 3rd party background check company that Annese uses and their quest for references. I provided many references that the background check company wouldn't accept. In my case previous employers were unreachable because they either moved around, retired or closed. The background check company had a "pencil pusher" mindset about this, and couldn't seem to grasp on to the human concept that previous employers may be unreachable. I couldn't use my current employer because obviously I didn't want them to know I was looking for another career at the time. This was the only Con, but was able to get through it. Overall the hiring process was very positive.

COnducted by client - was technical and good databases, servers, oracle and sql server questions, migration issues and script writing

1 Answer

do you know how to do ____________________ (mongo DB, bootstrap.js, css, UI dev, cloud foundry, vb script, you name it, can you learn a new app every week, do you GiT, etc.)

1 Answer

What does the term Solution Architect strike to you as?

Basic interview questions

1 Answer

There wasn't any one question in particular, but in the scenario I knew they would throw me a curveball, so they decided to have two people act like they couldn't stand each other to see how I would diffuse the situation.

1 Answer

asked about travel and tolerance for turbulence @ work

1 Answer

What other passions do you have besides technology?

1 Answer

Not difficult, per se, but unexpected: one interviewer asked me to name several different sorting algorithms and rank them by their computational complexity. Unexpected because I've never had such a discussion with a customer, no matter how technical; the question would have been more appropriate for an engineer being hired into their kernel group but the interviewers didn't seem to know the difference.

1 Answer

How many postal workers are there?

110 of 900 Interview Questions