Solution Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solution Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Solution marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They wanted me to explain how to do a specific SQL query. How many ping pong balls can fit in a school bus?

Frequently, it is difficult for clients to see the returns of campaigns or to even approve campaigns. How might you handle contacting and in other ways working with a client who is not "buying into" the program?

Questions were all very basic, looking for pointed examples of marketing campaigns, sales support, etc.

First onsite interview was pretty standard resume and experience questions. The second interview was a business case with 3-4 questions to answer and prepare a presentation.

Tell me about yourself What does RocketFuel do?

You have been with XYZ Corporation for quite a few years. Why are you looking now? (this question was asked by virtually every person)

1 Answer

The hour long computer exam. It is not designed for people of a disability.

This position requires an ability to handle situations that are often "in the gray" - neither black nor white. Tell us how you approach such situations and give some examples.

Management style?

1 Answer

Many of the questions centered on my management philosophy, how would I bring value to the team/company as well as in-depth discussions on how I have handled situations in the past with team members, meeting sales goals, etc.

110 of 14 Interview Questions