Solutions Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solutions Analyst Interview Questions

Solutions analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He kept asking if I could go back and redo my answer what would I change. Asked that at least 4 times. Asked me if i was starting a parachute company for blind solo skydivers, how would I sell it and what special features would it need? Also asked me to explain rugby ( my college sport) to him. Asked em to sell him on my favorite hobby.

1 Answer

1) Interpret this SQL query 2) Python - how would you save variable names in case you would need to modify the variables later 3) tell me more about some project (from resume)

1 Answer

The Solutions Challenge - a scenario were you will be asked to conduct a Q&A requirements gathering session, and then wireframe a solution.

1 Answer

Is your boss always right?

1 Answer

How do you deal with teams?

1 Answer

Give me an example of data types? (but they use a different word for it so be ready)

1 Answer

Got drilled about how Quantitative Easing works, and 3 tools Fed has to control interest rates and Money Supply.

1 Answer

If I told you I needed more light in this room, take me through your process for defining requirements.

1. Why are you interested in working in the big data industry and at Opera in particular?

1120 of 262 Interview Questions