Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Solutions manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.

2 Answers

Every decision involves some element of risk. You will always have some amount of time to act on the issue. Over the period you will develop an attitude and ability to recognize and take calculated risks. If you have done it in your career then you will be able to answer. If you have not then you can mention the following ways to take the decisions - Act quickly and find what information is missing and who can give you answers quickly - after you make the decision develop a contingency plan asap - quickly identify few pros and cons and their risks - what is the worst thing that could happen, evaluate its impact on you and your organization.

When I was asked to role play with the VP of Sales.

1 Answer

How do you handle stressful situations

1 Answer

How many year of experience

1 Answer

About wiliness to work long hours.

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me is always what are my biggest weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I tend to be nervous in an interview, but there was no nervousness in this interview.

1 Answer

A time when you held a peer accountable.

1 Answer

"Now, when I call you I want to hear some growth between SEO and Organic"

1 Answer

Why do you want in your next career move, general interview questions.

1 Answer

Describe your last job with IBM

110 of 245 Interview Questions