Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Solutions Manager

Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Solutions manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.

2 Answers

Every decision involves some element of risk. You will always have some amount of time to act on the issue. Over the period you will develop an attitude and ability to recognize and take calculated risks. If you have done it in your career then you will be able to answer. If you have not then you can mention the following ways to take the decisions - Act quickly and find what information is missing and who can give you answers quickly - after you make the decision develop a contingency plan asap - quickly identify few pros and cons and their risks - what is the worst thing that could happen, evaluate its impact on you and your organization.

When I was asked to role play with the VP of Sales.

1 Answer

Describe your last job with IBM

1 Answer

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

What divisions of IBM did you work for?

No difficult questions asked

1 Answer

Give me an example of how you have dealt with an under-performing team member in the past.

1 Answer

The most difficult question series, partially because of my experience (or lack thereof) involved data loading into the review tools. He asked about detailed experience, comfort level, and I would would be ok spending all day doing that.

1 Answer

How do you govern your project?

1 Answer

Basic, standard interview questions.

110 of 192 Interview Questions