Sourcing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sourcing Analyst Interview Questions

Sourcing analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to keep information confidential? Please explains that situation and how you kept the information confidential.

1 Answer

I explained is a previous position at another insurance company the circumstances of the information and how and why I kept it in confidence.

Reason for wanting to step into recruiting industry.

1 Answer

My interview was very informal and did contain any questions that would be relevant for this forum.

Multiple aptitude questions

1 Answer

No major challenges with questions in the field being recruited for. Small COI and limited knowledge overall.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

"Tell us about a time you organized or led a project that failed." "Tell us about a time that you were asked to perform or lead a task, and you challenged the traditional methodology."

Some situational-type questions, "what would you do when...your customers are not giving you specific enough information or following through with the task as you'd like?"

About ethics, knowledge of sourcing, how I would do to interact with suppliers, about myself and my abilities. It's only been a day, they said they had about two weeks of interviews to conduct then they would make a decision by the middle of next month.

Basic Interview questions.