Sourcing Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sourcing Lead Interview Questions

Sourcing lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you have experience in high volume sourcing with monthly reviews pertaining to your work?

1 Answer

Yes, I've spent significant time with High volume companies where I was required to hit a minimum number of calls, submittals and placements per month.

The one question I wasn't prepared for was to describe the qualities that would turn you away from your manager. Otherwise, a lot of situational questions to assess my team building and leadership qualities.

1 Answer

Numerous questions related to understanding whether a service is competitively priced.

Most questions are behavioral based beginning with: Tell me about a time when....

Very few direct questions. What was the most difficult contract negotiaiton experience you had and why?

Develop a scenario where you bring in a vendor with a product and where should their product be placed on Amazon's webpage. What would you change on Amazon's webpage to make it more profitable?

Asked during the interview "I'm sure you did your research with AMS."

1 Answer

Would you be open to recruiting candidates if the analytics end was slow?

1 Answer

"Tell me about a recent situation in which you..." The interviewers had the same list of behavior based/situation based questions. If the interviewee has no direct parallel, it may be difficult to answer them.

What are you doing now for work ? What makes you want to come to Eaton ?

110 of 10 Interview Questions