Engineer Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineer

Engineer Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA

Engineer Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Convert a string to an integer

6 Answers

Not exactly super, but should do for a whiteboard: int myatoi (char *str) { int retval; int sign; sign = 1; if (*str == '-') { sign = -1; str++; } retval = 0; while (*str) { retval *= 10; retval += *str - '0'; str++; } return (retval * sign); }

I think, there is bug at statement if (*str == '-1') ........ what if str = "-1234"

Bug, The check is just for the first character of the string - your version will not even compile...

Kill 40 Postgres processes

1 Answer

Data modeling question, basic concepts of SDLC, concepts like CI/CD approach. SQL group by vs having, a basic sql script. Coding question involving a Hash table.

1 Answer

I was asked by the Engineering Director to give him a most valid reason why he should trust me with the hotel keys that have an almost unlimited access to the hotel rooms I will be assigned to work.

1 Answer

( At a white-board ) How would you implement this rails erb pseudo code snippet using backbone.js?

1 Answer

Have you ever had issues with jasmine.js?

1 Answer

List our company goals provided on our website?

1 Answer

Have you developed any mobile application.

1 Answer

List our company benefits provided on our website?