Manager Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Let's say the feature you just pitched didn't work for 70% of our users using Evernote for Windows, what would you do?

Pick an Evernote product and improve it

How did you handle a situation when you had to deal with an employee that had english as a second language.

Talk about my experience, where I wanted to be in 5 years

1 Answer

What would you do if a Sales Associate is calling you because they are out of cars and they have an irate customer to deal with?

1 Answer

Nothing really. All questions seemed as usual and as expected for my role.

Where to you see the future of the Bio pharmaceuticals to be and among our competitors do you feel is best positioned for this future

1 Answer

How best do you handle ambiguity? Now I understand why they asked that question, because there are no established processes in my department.

Noting in particular - 11 interviews many had similar questions.