Marketing Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Marketing Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was given business with 2 of the 11 in-person interviews. These were based on a real life problem that they were struggling with (can't remember the details at this point). However, I do believe that one of the interviews "went off script" and didn't ask the standard business case that he was supposed to ask.

1 Answer

Overall, a fair process. I appreciated meeting lots of people, but I can see how that might be a barrier or upsetting for other types of candidates. It was a bit odd that I wasn't entirely clear which job I was applying for.

how to handle a irate customer

1 Answer

There wasn't one question that was more difficult than the rest. They were all equally challenging. Prepare for every behavioral question you can think of including those related to prioritizing, difficult situations, learning situations/moments, good/challenging relationships with colleagues, clients, vendors,etc. Also be prepared with smart questions of your own.

1 Answer

How do you remain organized and prioritize tasks?

1 Answer

How do you remain organized and prioritize tasks? Recall a time when you were challenged and how did you overcome the challenge. Did you ever fail and how did you handle failure. How well do you deal with emotional people. Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

Tell us about yourself and experience related to the position

1 Answer

What is the business case that justifies your recommendation?

Describe how you resolved a difficult strategic problem in a creative way.

In the last couple of months, describe a situation when you wish you had been more assertive when confronted by a superior.

What will you do if your management refuses to agree with your findings during your presentation?