Recruiter Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in South San Francisco, CA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interview focused on my recruiting style, my recruiting strategies, how I mentor and grow others, how I build and scale process... essentially the focus areas you'd expect to talk about when taking on a recruiting leadership role. I was able to interview with different areas of the business including the CEO, Head of People, General Council, Recruiting, and Engineering. It was fun to get to learn about all of the functions I'd be supporting.

1 Answer

With honesty about my work. Gave a lot of credit to the people around me and teamwork (hiring partners, recruiters, and other recruiting leaders I've worked with in the past).

What have you accomplished? Why did it take you 5 years to graduate college?

Why do you want to do what you want to do? and Why

Questions were behavioral and historical based - how to handle difficult stakeholders? best strategies for sourcing top talent?

What is an adversity you had to overcome?

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict within a team, How did you address the issue?

Was there anytime during your stay in your company that you took an initiative over something? what was the result?