Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Spartanburg, SC | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Spartanburg, SC

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Spartanburg, SC

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

My greatest weakness is time management because in Networking you never know how big or small a project is going to be. You could walk into a situation where the problem seemed small but ended up being a really big problem that takes a couple weeks to complete. For example when working with windows or some other softwares there programming is tedious and you have to find out sometimes what the problem is versus what you need to do to troubleshoot the issue and resolve the problem in a timely manner.

Why shouldn't I hire you?

Tell me about yourself