Special Events Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Special Events Manager Interview Questions

Special events manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

No difficult questions.

1 Answer

salary was an issue

Are you willing to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays?

Pretend i am a potential client and sell me on Dave and Busters.

What do you like about Dave and Busters? What makes it so unique?

1 Answer
Employer Job Title Interview Question
American Cancer Society Manager, Special Events No difficult questions.
Chicago Park District Special Event Manager Are you willing to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays?
Chicago Park District Special Event Manager You will often have to manage several events at a time, across several different event venues. How will you manage this workload and prioritize daily tasks?
Chicago Park District Special Event Manager What would you do if two parties showed up at the same time, both convinced that they had reserved the Special Event Venue (SEV) for that particular day?
Dave & Buster's Special Events Sales Manager Pretend i am a potential client and sell me on Dave and Busters.
Montgomery County Food Bank Sponsorship and Special Events Manager What would you say is your greatest strength/ weakness?
Lakefront Marketing Special Events Manager What I'm looking for in a career.
Dave & Buster's Special Events Sales Manager What do you like about Dave and Busters? What makes it so unique?
American Diabetes Association Manager, Fundraising and Special Events Am I the type of person who is able to take direction from a manager or do I prefer to just do what I want because I think I know better?
Alzheimer's Association Special Events Manager How well do you work with volunteers?
110 of 24 Interview Questions