Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Specialist Interview Questions

29,958

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I handle a question I could not answer, but was expected to give an answer to right away

1 Answer

I replied that I would reach out to my colleages around me and/or other people in the organization to find an answer. Or if that didn't work, or wasn't possible, just tell the customer that I don't have it right away, but I will get back to them as soon as I do.

They asked what you know about ABA and what experience you have with it. They also try to determine if you are qualified both physically and mentally for working with this special population. They need to know that you will be able to work with students that potentially can be violent and how you would react to them.

1 Answer

How would you implement a reading program, inclusion or pullout; discuss how you would justify your rationale and give examples from your work experiences. this was not difficult to me, it was just the most difficult of the ones asked.

1 Answer

What would you do if you walked into a house that had cockroaches crawling across the floors?

1 Answer

How have you dealt w/ requests to do something unethical?

3 Answers

What do you know about accounts receivables?

1 Answer

What is a typical sales call for you?

1 Answer

Repeatedly questioning how i manage conflict, because it is a recurring problem at the company.

1 Answer

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

How do you answer the employees complaining about their paychecks not correct?

110 of 29,958 Interview Questions