Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Specialist Interview Questions

30,668

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

Name a change that you have faced (work or school). What steps did you take and what was the outcome? Name 2/3 strengths that you have when working with a team. Name a time when you faced a problem. What was the problem? What steps did you take to solve the problem and what was the ending result? Name a time when you had to analyze data? What did you analyze? How did you analyze it? What was the outcome?

4 Answers

What is the angle created between the minute and hour hands on a clock that reads 4:20?

4 Answers

What is your expected salary for this position

3 Answers

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

10 Answers

The client has done everything you've asked but still isn't managing to obtain many customers. Now what?

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

What is your core work foundation?

4 Answers

What we would be afraid or nervous about if employed at Apple

3 Answers

What is something that really bothers you?

4150 of 30,668 Interview Questions