Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Specialist Interview Questions

38,782

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a change that you have faced (work or school). What steps did you take and what was the outcome? Name 2/3 strengths that you have when working with a team. Name a time when you faced a problem. What was the problem? What steps did you take to solve the problem and what was the ending result? Name a time when you had to analyze data? What did you analyze? How did you analyze it? What was the outcome?

4 Answers

What is your main weakness?

4 Answers

Every kind of client question, i.e. "Tell us about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer and how you solved their problem. Be specific with the issue at hand, your approach to handling the issue, resources you used, and the outcome, including how the client felt at the end of the interaction."

4 Answers

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

On a clock, what is the difference in the angle of the minute hand and the hour hand when the clock shows 3:15.

5 Answers

What is the angle created between the minute and hour hands on a clock that reads 4:20?

4 Answers

The client has done everything you've asked but still isn't managing to obtain many customers. Now what?

4 Answers

What is your core work foundation?

4 Answers

In the process of explaining a period of unemployment I mentioned that I had done side work in private security and as a youth sports official. I mentioned that I was not embarrassed that I had to work multiple jobs to support myself and provide financial support to my ex and my daughter. At this point the Marketing VP asked if I had done work as a male stripper because that would be embarrassing.

3 Answers